Friends dare and puzzle games are common on whatsapp in present. Almost all whatsapp and facebook users play dare games. So in this article we bring out for you top 5 whatsapp dare games with answers, that are very interesting and awesome. So you have to try these challenge games atleast one time with your freinds.

top whatsapp dare games with answers 2018 2019

1. Whatsapp Dare Game


New whatsapp dare select any 1 🎩 👑 👒 👟 🎀 💎 🎓 🎍 💣 🔫 📀 🔑 💊 ✏ 🚅 ⚓ 🔱 🍺 🍔 🍧🍫 🍷 🍦 🍕 🎂 🍉

Answers :-
🎩 -send me the audio of funny sound u can make
👑-recharge me Rs 50…
🎓-send me your lover photo
👟-be my gf/bf for 3 days
🎀- keep my photo as ur dp
💎-write my name thrice in your status for a week…
👒 -send ur family pic
🎍-send ur selfie
💣-send me ur worst selfie
🔫- write ” i luv you – my name” in your status…
📀 -tell ur biggest secret.
🔑-buy me 2 dairymilk
💊-sing a song for me loudly..
✏-tell me your first crush’s name
🚅 -do sumthng nonsense
⚓-send your voice note saying that ” im a crack”.
🔱- keep your worst pic as your dp . No cheating 😀

2. Whatsapp Puzzle Challenge Game


Guess the bank names:
1) 👁🌊👁🌊👁 Bank
2) 🚗 u r 🌱👀 Bank
3) 👁👊🐝👁 Bank
4) 👀 d 🐱 Bank
5) 🐎🐕🐠🐱 Bank
6) ✅🐝👁 Bank
7) 💯th 🇮🇳 Bank
8) 🇮🇳🤑🌊 Bank
9) ✅🐝☕ Bank
10) 👳🇮🇳 Bank
11) 🐝😵🐝 Bank
12) 🐜 r a Bank
13) 💰👩 Bank
14) ⛪ 🇸🇾 Bank
15) 💯 💴 Bank

Answers :-
1. ICICI Bank
2. Karur Vysya Bank
3. IDBI Bank
4. Syndicate Bank
5. HDFC Bank
6. SBI (State Bank of India)
7. South Indian Bank
8. Indian Overseas Bank
9. SBT (State Bank of Travancore)
10. Punjab National Bank
11. BOB (Bank of Baroda)
12. Andhra Bank
13. Dhanlaxmi Bank
14. Catholic Syrian Bank
15. Centurian Bank


3. Whatsapp New Dare Game With Answers


Choose one month from here and see what you get in 2019
1. January
2. February
3. March
4. April
5. May
6. June
7. July
8. August
9. September
10. October
11. November
12. December

Answers :-
1. January = Car
2. February = House
3. March = Happiness
4. April = Lover
5. May = BoyFriend
6. June = Beautiful Moments
7. July = GirlFriend
8. August = Trip
9. September = Marriage
10. October = Friends
11. November = Engagement
12. December = Laptop

4. Kiss Whatsapp Dare For Crush\Lover


Choose any number From 1 to 50 And have a dare so be careful ?

Answer :
1🎸 :: Say “I LOVE YOU” 100 times…
2🎸 :: Change your WhatsApp deepey into my pic for 1 day…
3🎸 :: Cal me and Tell ”I LOVE YOU”
4🎸 :: Spend whole day with me…
5🎸 :: Treat me KFC bucket…
6🎸 :: Post my pic in moment and say “I MISS YOU”…
7🎸 :: Give me your fb id…
8🎸 :: You are lucky. So there is no dare for u…
9🎸 :: Recharge of one month net pack to my number ……
10🎸 :: Say “I SYG YOU” with my name in status…
11🎸 : u run and marry with black boy
12🎸 :: kiss me on cheeks
13🎸 ::who am I for u?
14🎸 :: Describe me in a word…
15🎸 :: wen you are free call me and speek 5 time i love u
16🎸 :: Send me ur cute pic…
17🎸 :: kiss me on my lips and tell me who are me to you😘
18🎸 :: Post your gf/bf pic…
19🎸 :: Change your deepey in to your gf/bf pic for 1 day…
20🎸 :: Give me your girlfriends num…
21🎸 :: Create a song for me and sing it to me…
22🎸 :: Who is ur second crush???
23🎸 :: Change your deepey into my pic for 1 day…
24🎸 :: Say “I MISS YOU” 50 times…
25🎸 :: How will u propose me?
26🎸 :: Make my pic as your WhatsApp deepey for 2 days…
27🎸 :: Write my name with ❤ in your what’s up status…
28🎸 :: “I AM MAD” Put this as your WhatsApp status for 1 day…
29🎸 :: Take a pic of u now& and send it to me…& What are ur feelings on me?
30🎸 :: Send me ur shirtless pic…
31🎸 :: You are lucky. So there is no dare for u…
32🎸 :: give me a hug wit 100 kiss…
33🎸 :: Buy me 2 cadbury chocolates…
34🎸 :: Call me and tell i love u…
35🎸 :: Send me your crush’s pic…
36🎸 :: Write my name with ur name in what’s up for 1 day…
37🎸 :: Call me and giv 100 kisses…
38🎸 :: Tell me one thing that u never tell anyone…
39🎸 :: You are lucky. So there is no dare for u…
40🎸 :: Tell me a secret about u…
41🎸 :: Tell your secret about your realtionship between you and your gf/bf…
42🎸 :: Make a deepey with u and another person he/she not ur bf/gf…
43🎸 :: ask me a question…
44🎸 :: Tell me something that u want to tell me but u couldnt…
45🎸 :: What is in your mind now???
46🎸 :: Give me your hp number…
47🎸 :: Tell about ur crush…
48🎸 :: Put my name and say “SAYANG I LOVE YOU”…
49🎸 ::What are ur feelings on me?
50🎸 :: You are lucky. So there i no dare for u…

5. Whatsapp New Dare Game For Friends\Lover


Choose any one of your Lucky number ?
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #0

Answers :-
#1 What kind of relationship do you expect from me ?
#2 Tell something which you do not like in me !
#3 Write a Whatsapp status for me for next 12 hours !
#4 Call me and sing a song 4 me !
#5 What you like the most in me?
#6 Rate me as a friend from 3 to 9
#7 Rs 10.5 recharge on my phone
#8 Tell me your relationship status-Single, Committed, Complicated, Engaged, Married, Divorced
#9 Tell me your boyfriend/girlfriend name.
#0 Rate me in looks from 1 to 99.

Read Also...

So these are top 5 whatsapp dare games, I hope you like these challenge games. If you like these challenge games then please share them with your friends.

Tags:- Top whatsapp daring games, whatsapp challenge games with answers, puzzle game list, all new dare games list with answers